The Express Line-of-Credit (LOC) Loan is a ready reserve of cash for your personal needs.
- Unrestricted 24-hour access
- Low Tiered rates
- No annual fee
- Always there when you need it
It's a low interest signature loan that you write yourself. No gimmicks or introductory teaser rates. Collateral isn't usually needed and there is no annual fee.
Since the Express LOC is our lowest signature rate, it's an affordable way to consolidate credit cards or other high interest loans. With our tiered rate structure, more qualified borrowers receive lower rates.
Our Express LOC features unrestricted 24-hour access with check writing capabilities, access via online banking (www.hcu.coop), access via our 24-hr automated telephone teller, and access via our live tellers. There just isn't any easier way to have a low interest loan at your disposal.
See our rate sheet for current rates.
Application is simple. Apply in-person or online (www.hcu.coop) and you can usually be approved the same day.
- Low variable interest, subject to change quarterly
- Low monthly payments calculated on 36 months
- Your line-of-credit is always available. However, you may close it at any time you desire
- Advances can be made online at www.hcu.coop, via HCU Telephone Banking (24-hr. automated teller), in person at any branch teller, or by Express checks
- Your first book of checks is free
- Additional books of 50 checks cost around $7.00 each
- Your payment amount will appear on your regular monthly HCU statement
- Payments are due the 30th of each month
- Interest is charged whenever you have a balance, there is no grace period