Lost or Stolen HCU Card
If your HCU VISA Debit or Credit card has been lost or stolen, the first thing to do is to notify HCU of your loss.
Click here for our current telephone numbers.
You can also immediately block your cards via HCU online banking, if you are enrolled in this service.
- WARNING: Blocking your HCU cards will make them unusable and they may be retained by ATM machines and merchants. Cards that are blocked can not be unblocked. A new card will have to be issued.
- How to Block your HCU Cards
- You must be logged in to your account in Online Banking
- From the Electronic Services menu at the top, select Block/Activate Cards.
- You should now see a list of cards that are on your account.
- Under the Action Field, select the card that you want to Block.
- Once you select Block, you will confirm your action by clicking on the Continue button.
- After confirming your action, please print off the Lost/Stolen form, fill it out and return it to Hutchinson Credit Union Card Department.
We will ask that you complete a lost/stolen form for us. But whatever happens, rest assured that HCU will be there for you when you need us.