C.A.S.H. Grant Program
HCU is pleased to offer the CASH (Celebrate Academic Success with HCU) Grant.
HCU was established in 1948 with a charter signed by seven progressive teachers. They wanted to offer their fellow educators a better financial option for their hard work. Today, we're still firmly rooted in our founding principles and continue to focus on service to people and our communities. The CASH grant program originated from a desire for the added support of our member-teachers.
Teachers; please submit a grant request by completing a quick online application.
Please review the guidelines before completing an application.
A committee of volunteers, and staff from Hutchinson Credit Union will be responsible for reviewing applications and choosing recipients. If you are awarded a CASH Grant, we do ask that you furnish us with the outcome of your project. CASH Grants are funded entirely by Hutchinson Credit Union.
Thank you for the many contributions you make to the young people of our community. We look forward to receiving your application and supporting your program!
Hutchinson Credit Union
Previous Grant Winners
Take a look at our recipients' winning grant projects. If you know a teacher who could benefit from this program, copy this page or give them our web address. They could be one of the next recipients!
- Applications accepted from August 15th until October 15th; All submissions will receive confirmation notice.
- ALL applicants MUST be a current member of HCU; this includes ALL Members of an applicant group.
- Membership may be opened anytime prior to submitting an application.
- CASH Grants are for educators who teach at any Kansas school; private or public.
- Grant amounts range from $25 to $400.
- Only one grant will be awarded per teacher; recipients will not be eligible for a grant in a consecutive year.
- Applicants agree to have their name and grant project listed on HCU's web site and other communications.
- Grants are selected based on educational benefit and awarded in mid-December.