VISA Auto Rental Collision & Damage Coverage
HCU VISA credit card cardholders receive Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver coverage for damage due to collision or theft.
Standard on all HCU VISA credit cards
Benefit at a glance:
- Collision and theft coverage on auto rentals.
- To activate coverage, complete the entire rental transaction with your HCU Visa credit card and decline the collision damage waiver (CDW) coverage if offered by the rental company.
- If you have any questions regarding a specific vehicle, call the Benefit Administrator at 1-800-VISA-911.
- Quick, easy, and accurate filing when you file claims online at the Visa Auto Rental CDW Claim Center.
- Click here for full information, available via the VISA USA website.