Platinum Cash Back VISA
HCU Platinum Cash Back VISA. It's bold, it's different, it pays you 1/2% back on purchases, and it might just be the perfect card for you.
It pays you money back on every purchase, monthly, back into your account. You don't have to wait a year and you aren't rewarded with merchandise you don't want. Money you can spend, every month.
A low interest rate, based on your credit rating.
No gimmicks, just the best everyday rates in the industry. Rates start at just 7.9% for borrowers with good credit.
You can choose from 14 different card designs for your HCU Platinum Cash Back VISA. We have designs from the fun and futuristic to traditional and patriotic. Check out all the designs in the HCU Image Library.
Lower fees and more generous terms.
Why? Because we hate "gotchas" and wanted a card we would be proud to recommend to our relatives and friends. A card we are happy to recommend to our members. Compare it with any other card out there. Read the fine print. You'll find ours is better.
We own, operate, and service our VISA card program. We've been a member of VISA USA for over 25 years. No call centers in foreign countries. If you have an issue, you can speak with someone who cares, and can make a difference. Face to face if you like. Almost all of our competitors, both banks and credit unions, outsource their card programs to big regional companies. We wanted better for our members.
- 1/2% money-back on purchases, credited to your account each month
- Choose from 14 different card designs from the HCU library
- $0 VISA fraud liability for members (details)
- Low interest rate saves you money
- Tiered interest rate; more qualified borrowers receive better rates
- Consumer use only; not intended for businesses
- Generous credit limits
- 28 day grace period if there is no balance from the previous month on purchases (cash advances and balance transfers do not qualify for grace period)
- Accepted worldwide for maximum convenience
- $250,000 travel insurance
- 4% repayment rate means your balance is paid off faster
- Rental car insurance
- Full 10 day late payment grace period (no late fees during grace period)
- We use the most consumer friendly interest method for outstanding balances, the average daily balance method
- Other credit card balances are easy to transfer to a HCU VISA
- Payments can be made via mail, in person, via phone, online, or by using HCU Telephone Banking
- Payments can be made automatically through HCU auto-transfer or payroll deduction (if your employer participates)
- Your paycheck can even be electronically deposited into your HCU account through direct deposit if your employer participates in this program