Online Banking Tour
Real time balances, a wealth of information, and a wide variety of transactions make Online Banking the first choice for many of our members.
With Online Banking you'll find you are able to reduce the amount of time you spend managing your finances. It's not only fast but also really easy to use. With the click of a button, view all the latest products and services available to you. This ever-changing site is ready to help you get the most from your money and take advantage of everything Hutchinson Credit Union has to offer.
Enrollment is handled through our website. Due to security concerns, enrollment is not automatic; every application goes through a series of manual checks. You will receive a letter upon approval.
When you first enter our online banking site, you will see an overview of your account, which gives you a summary of your account, any accounts you are linked to, and your basic account information.
The top menu contains links for all of the online banking functions in our site. The menu to the left is a list of 'Quick Links' which are the most frequently used menu options.
Accounts you will see
- All of the loans and shares associated with your HCU member account
- Your HCU VISA Credit card(s)
- Your HCU and/or MMS mortgage(s)
- Any other HCU accounts you are an owner of and have asked us to link to your account
- Transfers and loan payments
- Loan advances on HCU credit cards and lines of credit
- Share, loan, mortgage, and HCU VISA history
- Place stop payments
- Activate or Block your HCU cards
- Quicken and Money integration through file downloads
- Online check copies (available for most checks you write on your HCU account)
- eStatements (online electronic statement copies)
HCU's Online Banking is a very secure way to perform your transactions and view your accounts. Your account information is protected by the use of multiple security measures that work together to create a safe environment.