New HCU Mobile Banking
With the New HCU Mobile Banking, you'll no longer be tied to a computer. You can access your account balances, make transfers, pay bills online and so much more from anywhere, at anytime.
The New HCU Mobile Banking app and mobile website adds:
• Optional comments for transactions
• View pending ACH and debit card transactions and available balances
• Secure messaging directly to our phone center – Quick answers to your questions
• Interactive Branch and ATM locator – Find an HCU branch or free ATM, where ever you are
• Mobile Loan Applications – Apply for a loan right on your mobile device
• Same username, password and security questions as HCU Online Banking
• Easier login process – No more one-time PINs
Our New HCU Mobile Banking platforms also include HCU BillPay, account history, and transfers. The New HCU Mobile Banking App includes our fun to use InstaCheck™ Mobile Check Deposit.
In order to take advantage of these great new features, as of 7-28-14 you’ll need to download and install the new app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. The "Classic" HCU Mobile Banking App will be turned off on 12/31/14.
Uninstalling "Classic" HCU Mobile Banking App on Android Device
To install the new app, Members will need to uninstall the old HCU Mobile Banking App. There are two ways to uninstall on an Android device.
1. Using your device's Settings Menu
Installing New HCU Mobile Banking App on Android Device
Installing New HCU Mobile Banking App on Apple Device
*No matter whether the app is free, or the app is a paid app, your account must have a credit card associated with the account, to install the app.
For further assistance or any other questions regarding our new mobile banking app please call our local HCU professionals at 620.669.0177 or 800.428.8472.