Better rates. Better Life. Better Future.
We're more than just a place to keep your money. At Heartland Credit Union, we go out of our way to make people's lives better.
Whether you are saving for college, looking for the perfect home, or planning ahead for retirement, we're here to give you greater control over your future.
That means higher rates on your savings, lower rates on your loans, and honest insightful advice.
Take our financial assessment to find savings and personalized solutions to get on the road to fulfilling your dreams for a better future and a better life.
Plus, by completing our free financial assessment, you'll be entered to win one of thirty $100 HCU Visa gift cards! Now that's better.
Call 800.428.8472, visit your nearest HCU branch, or click the Assessment tab to take our financial assessment today!!
Federally insured by NCUA. Complete rules available at hcu.coop/better. No purchase necessary. Void in FL, RI, NY and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes dates: 1/2/2019 - 3/31/2019. Must be age 18 or older and a legal U.S. resident to enter.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal U.S. Residents. Residents of FL, RI, NY are excluded. For a copy of these complete official rules, go to www.hcu.coop/better. Must be 18 years or older to enter. One entry per person for the entirety of the sweepstakes. The Heartland Credit Union Better Life Sweepstakes begins on January 2, 2019 and ends on March 31, 2019 at 12 pm CT.
2. AUTOMATIC ENTRY: By completing a financial review online or with an HCU Financial Services Representative between the dates of 1/2/2019 and 3/31/2019, you will be automatically entered to win.
3. MAIL-IN ENTRY: To alternately enter the Heartland Credit Union Our Secret Sweepstakes, print on a 3"x5" card: Heartland Credit Union, Heartland Credit Union Better Life Sweepstakes, Your Full Name, Address, ZIP Code, Daytime Phone Number, Email Address, Birth Date, then mail it, with first class postage affixed, in a hand-addressed envelope no larger than 4 1/8" x 9 1/8" (#10 envelope) to Heartland Credit Union, Attn: Marketing Department, 4000 N. Monroe, Hutchinson, KS 67502. All entries must be postmarked by March 31, 2019 and received by April 3, 2019. Sponsor is not responsible for damaged, lost, late, misdirected, postage due, incomplete, or illegible entries. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. All entries submitted become the sole property of Heartland Credit Union and will not be returned. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Participants agree to be bound by Official Rules.
4. A total of thirty (30) winners will be randomly selected. Thirty Heartland Credit Union Better Life Sweepstakes winners will be awarded a $100 HCU Visa Gift Card. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries, example 1:5,000, based on 5,000 entries. Heartland Credit Union reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Heartland Credit Union employees, Board of Directors, Officers or persons in their immediate families are not eligible. The value of the prize will be reported to the IRS under the winner's name.
5. Decision of the winner is at the sole discretion of Heartland Credit Union, its agents or other authorized third parties.
6. Winner will be notified by phone or email, on or around April 8, 2019. In the event of noncompliance or if the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions will be allowed.
7. Heartland Credit Union has the right to disqualify any submitted entry. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use the winner's name, likeness, videotape and photo for promotional and publicity purposes at no additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The prize winner is solely responsible for any local, state or federal taxes, and any other fees or costs. By accepting the prize, winner releases and agrees to hold harmless Heartland Credit Union; its distributors, affiliates, and subsidiaries; the service agencies and independent contractors of any of the above organizations; and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, including advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability for any injuries, including personal injury, bodily injury (including without limitation wrongful death), property damage, loss, or damage of any other kind, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this sweepstakes or any sweepstakes-related activity.
8. This sweepstakes is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
9. This sweepstakes is not in any way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook.
10. Heartland Credit Union reserves the right to change the rules at any time. This contest is officially sponsored by Heartland Credit Union.
11. Decision of the winner is final by Heartland Credit Union. If foul play is suspected, participant will be disqualified.
12. For name of winner, available after April 10, 2019, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Heartland Credit Union, Attn: Marketing, 4000 N. Monroe, Hutchinson, KS 67502.