Heartland Credit Union makes it simple and easy to transfer funds in and out of your accounts, even if it's from another financial institution.
- Transfer funds to and from your accounts at other financial institutions to your accounts at HCU
- Transfer funds directly online
- Pay your HCU loans from an external account at another financial instituion
- Make one-time transfers or set up recurring transfers
- External Transfers are set up quickly and easily in HCU Mobile and HCU Online Banking
Watch the video below to see just how easy it is!
How it Works
1. Log in to the HCU Mobile App and tap the menu icon.
2. Select "External Transfers" from the menu options.
3. Click "Add External Account".
4. Enter external account info: Nickname, Routing Number (external routing # not HCU), Account Number (external account # not HCU) and Account Type.
5. After agreeing to terms and conditions, your new external account is added (pending verification). Within 24 hours, HCU will make 2 small deposits into your external account.
7. Check the amount of each small deposit and input those amounts for verification.
8. You will be ready to make external transfers after 2 p.m. the next business day.
9. It's that easy to set up! You can now easily transfer money to and from your HCU accounts using the HCU Mobile App. You can even set up recurring transfers.
Note: Please allow 2 business days for processing external transfer transactions.