You asked for a card with a low APR and HCU has delivered.
Our Express VISA has tiered rates starting at just 5.90% APR, our lowest rate ever. This card is perfect for members that carry a balance and want the lowest APR they can get to help keep their payments low.
You can choose from 12 different card designs for your HCU Express VISA. We have designs from the fun and futuristic to traditional and patriotic.
Lower fees and more generous terms
Why? Because we hate "gotchas" and wanted a card we would be proud to recommend to our relatives and friends. A card we are happy to recommend to our members. Compare it with any other card out there. Read the fine print. You'll find ours is better.
We own, operate, and service our VISA card program. We've been a member of VISA USA for over 25 years. No call centers in foreign countries. If you have an issue, you can speak with someone who cares, and can make a difference. Face to face if you like. Almost all of our competitors, both banks and credit unions, outsource their card programs to big regional companies. We wanted better for our members.
- Overlimit protection
- Automatic payment
- Credit life and disability insurance
Goes well with...
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Rates starting at 5.9% APR, our lowest rate ever
- No cash advance fees
- Choose from 14 different card designs from the HCU library
- $0 VISA fraud liability for members (details)
- Tiered interest rate; more qualified borrowers receive better rates
- Consumer use only; not intended for businesses
- Generous credit limits
- No grace period on purchases
- Accepted worldwide for maximum convenience
- $250,000 travel insurance
- 4% repayment rate means your balance is paid off faster
- Rental car insurance
- Full 10 day late payment grace period (no late fees during grace period)
- We use the most consumer friendly interest method for outstanding balances, the average daily balance method
- Other credit card balances are easy to transfer to a Heartland Credit Union VISA
- Payments can be made via mail, in person, via phone, online, or by using HCU Telephone Banking
- Payments can be made automatically through HCU auto-transfer or payroll deduction (if your employer participates)
- Your paycheck can even be electronically deposited into your HCU account through direct deposit if your employer participates in this program