Take control of your financial future.
We genuinely care about our community members’ financial well-being because when they thrive, our communities thrive.
Take advantage of a free financial review so you can take control of your money and thrive. The short financial review with a friendly advisor will determine if you’re getting the most out of your money on a monthly or annual basis… or if you’re leaving some on the table.
We want you to be as comfortable and successful with your money as possible.
Let’s make 2016 the year of your money.
Plus, we’re giving away $5,000.
Oops, we almost forgot to mention this life-changing prize! To show you we’re serious about your money, you’ll be entered to win $5,000 when you complete the financial review. Seriously.
Get started by visiting your local branch or calling us at 800.428.8472.
Full $5,000 sweepstakes rules can be found on the Official Rules tab
Heartland Credit Union Our Secret Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal U.S. Residents. Residents of FL, RI, NY are excluded. For a copy of these complete official rules, go to www.hcu.coop/secret. Must be 18 years or older to enter. One entry per person for the entirety of the sweepstakes. The Heartland Credit Union Our Secret Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2016 and ends on April 30, 2016 at 12 pm CT.
2. AUTOMATIC ENTRY: By completing a financial review with an HCU Financial Services Representative between the dates of 2/1/16 – 4/30/16, you will be automatically entered to win.
3. MAIL-IN ENTRY: To alternately enter the Heartland Credit Union Our Secret Sweepstakes, print on a 3”x5” card: Heartland Credit Union, Heartland Credit Union Our Secret Sweepstakes, Your Full Name, Address, ZIP Code, Daytime Phone Number, Email Address, Birth Date, then mail it, with first class postage affixed, in a hand-addressed envelope no larger than 4 1/8” x 9 ½” (#10 envelope) to Heartland Credit Union, Attn: Marketing Department, 4000 N. Monroe, Hutchinson, KS 67502. All entries must be postmarked by April 30, 2016 and received by May 3, 2016. Sponsor is not responsible for damaged, lost, late, misdirected, postage due, incomplete, or illegible entries. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. All entries submitted become the sole property of Heartland Credit Union and will not be returned. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Participants agree to be bound by Official Rules.
4. A total of one (1) winner will be randomly selected. One Heartland Credit Union Our Secret Sweepstakes winner will be awarded $5,000. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries, example 1:5,000, based on 5,000 entries. Heartland Credit Union reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Heartland Credit Union employees, Board of Directors, Officers or persons in their immediate families are not eligible.
5. Decision of the winner is at the sole discretion of Heartland Credit Union, its agents or other authorized third parties.
6. Winner will be notified by phone or email, on May 9, 2016. In the event of noncompliance or if the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions will be allowed.
7. Heartland Credit Union has the right to disqualify any submitted entry. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, videotape and photo for promotional and publicity purposes at no additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The prize winner is solely responsible for any local, state or federal taxes, and any other fees or costs. By accepting the prize, winner releases and agrees to hold harmless Heartland Credit Union; its distributors, affiliates, and subsidiaries; the service agencies and independent contractors of any of the above organizations; and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, including advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability for any injuries, including personal injury, bodily injury (including without limitation wrongful death), property damage, loss, or damage of any other kind, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this sweepstakes or any sweepstakes-related activity.
8. This sweepstakes is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
9. This sweepstakes is not in any way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook.
10. Heartland Credit Union reserves the right to change the rules at any time. This contest is officially sponsored by Heartland Credit Union.
11. Decision of the winner is final by Heartland Credit Union. If foul play is suspected, participant will be disqualified.