‘Tis the season for 2x points!
Exclusively with the Diamond Awards Visa.
Earn double points when you use your Diamond Awards Visa®, now through the end of 2016.*
The holidays are upon us! Open a Diamond Awards Visa credit card and rack up double points on any purchase. Those Christmas gifts aren’t going to buy themselves!
Redeem points for cash, travel, gift cards and more. Plus, with an interest rate that 28% lower than the national average, you can shop and spend confidently if you carry a balance! See the full details in the Diamond Awards Visa compare tab above.
Get started and apply online today!
*Limited time offer, membership required. Earn 2 rewards points for every $1 spent on your HCU Diamond Awards Visa between 11/1/16 and 12/31/16. Cannot be combined with other bonus offers.
- Overlimit protection
- Automatic payment
- Credit life and disability insurance
Goes well with...
- Online & Mobile Banking
More great benefits:
- 10-day late payment grace period
- Zero liability and 100% fraud protection
- Fully integrated with HCU online banking
- 28-day grace period on purchases
- Free $250,000 travel insurance
- Cash advances at ATM’s worldwide
- Over a dozen card designs to choose from
- Low rates starting at only 11.90% APR
- Payments can be made via mail, in person, via phone, online, or by using Heartland Credit Union Telephone Banking
- Payments can be made automatically through HCU auto-transfer or payroll deduction (if your employer participates)
- Your paycheck can even be electronically deposited into your HCU account through direct deposit if your employer participates in this program
Compare HCU Diamond Awards vs. national credit cards
HCU Diamond Awards
|Lowest interest rate**||11.90% APR||15.30% APR*|
|Balance transfer fee||3%||3%-5%◊|
|Cash advance fee||$2 or 3% whichever is greater||3%-5%Δ|
*CreditCards.com. Credit cards rate report. 5/9/16. ^Nerdwallet.com. 2015 consumer credit card trends study. ◊Nerdwallet.com. “When should you pay a balance transfer fee?” 2/4/15. ΔCreditCards.com. 2015 Cash Advance Survey. **For qualified borrowers