Guide to Using Password Reset
How to use the Online Banking password reset feature
An enhancement for Online Banking
At a Glance
- Password Reset is an automated feature for Online Banking in the event you forget your current
- To reset your password, you'll need the following pieces of information.
- Account Number
- Primary Owner's SSN
- Primary Owner's Birthdate
- Online Banking Username
- You will also be asked a few other questions pertaining to your account, for verification.
- Once you have completed the verification process, you will be able to reset your password.
How to reset your password -the details
- The next screen will be more verification information. This screen will require your current Online Banking username and three other pieces of information about your account.
- The final screen will allow you to reset your password.
- If you have any issues with your reset and would like further assistance, please call us at 620.669.0177 or 1.800.428.8472.