Equal Housing Lender
Hutchinson Credit Union is an Equal Housing Lender
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law (The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988).
It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- In the sale or rental of housing or residential lots.
- In advertising the sale or rental of housing.
- In the financing of housing.
- In the provision of real estate brokerage services.
- In the appraisal of housing.
- Blockbusting is also illegal.
Anyone who feels he or she has been discriminated against may file a complaint of housing discrimination: 1-800-669-9777 (Toll free) 1-800-927-9275 (TDD).
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Washington, D.C. 20410