Show your HCC Blue Dragon pride and support Blue Dragon Athletics with every purchase.
Good for HCC
With every purchase you make using your Blue Dragon Platinum VISA, 1/2% will benefit HCC Athletics via the Hutchinson Quarterback Club.
Good for you
Receive 1/2% cash back monthly on every purchase. The cash is posted to your HCU primary savings account each month. There is no waiting until the end of the year. Money you can use, when you need it.
Lower fees and more generous terms
Why? Because we hate "gotchas" and wanted a card we would be proud to recommend to our relatives and friends. A card we are happy to recommend to our members. Compare it with any other card out there. Read the fine print. You'll find ours is better.
We own, operate, and service our VISA card program. We've been a member of VISA USA for over 25 years. No call centers in foreign countries. If you have an issue, you can speak with someone who cares, and can make a difference. Face to face if you like. Almost all of our competitors, both banks and credit unions, outsource their card programs to big regional companies. We wanted better for our members.
- Overlimit protection
- Automatic payment
- Credit life and disability insurance
Goes well with...
- Online & Mobile Banking
- 1/2% goes to help fund HCC Blue Dragon Athletics
- 1/2% back every month to the member on every purchase
- $0 VISA fraud liability for members (details)
- Tiered interest rate; more qualified borrowers receive better rates
- Consumer use only; not intended for businesses
- Generous credit limits
- Accepted worldwide for maximum convenience
- $250,000 travel insurance
- 4% repayment rate means your balance is paid off faster
- Rental car insurance
- Full 10 day late payment grace period (no late fees during grace period)
- We use the most consumer friendly interest method for outstanding balances, the average daily balance method
- Other credit card balances are easy to transfer to a Heartland Credit Union VISA
- Payments can be made via mail, in person, via phone, online, or by using HCU Telephone Banking
- Payments can be made automatically through HCU auto-transfer or payroll deduction (if your employer participates)
- Your paycheck can even be electronically deposited into your HCU account through direct deposit if your employer participates in this program