Log in to win $50!
Through June 9, 2017, log into the Heartland Credit Union Online Banking and you’ll be entered to win one of four $50 gift cards!
HCU Online Banking is full featured and can be thought of as your personalized credit union you can take with you anywhere. HCU Online Banking features the following:
- Inbound and outbound transfers to non-HCU accounts via ACH
- Scheduled transfers and loan payments within your account and to your linked accounts
- Automatic basic Financial Management, with categories and reports, to see where your money goes and to make budgeting easier
- Customizable nicknames on your accounts
- Customizable comments on your transactions
- Detailed share and loan information
- Advanced identity protection with personal security phrase and security picture
- A secure message center
- Selectable home landing tab
- Login history
- Freeze! Immediately freeze and unfreeze your HCU debit or credit card.
- and much more!
Don't have HCU Online Banking yet? It's simple, convenient, fast, and all you have to do is sign up
Log in and get started today!
Full details of the sweepstakes are available on the “rules” tab of this page.
Heartland Credit Union Mobile Sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal U.S. Residents. For a copy of these complete official rules, go to www.hcu.coop/contest. Must be 18 years or older to enter. One entry per person for the entirety of the sweepstakes. The Heartland Credit Union Mobile Sweepstakes begins on May 9, 2017 and ends on June 9, 2017 at 5pm CT.
2. AUTOMATIC ENTRY: From May 9, 2017 through June 9, 2017, by logging into your HCU Online Banking account, you will be automatically entered to win.
3. A total of four (4) winners will be randomly selected. Four Heartland Credit Union Online Banking Sweepstakes winners will be awarded a $50 HCU Visa Gift Card. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries, example 1:1,250, based on 5,000 entries. Heartland Credit Union reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Heartland Credit Union employees, Board of Directors, Officers or persons in their immediate families are not eligible.
4. Decision of the winner is at the sole discretion of Heartland Credit Union, its agents or other authorized third parties.
5. Winners will be notified by phone or email, on June 12, 2017. In the event of noncompliance or if the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions will be allowed.
6. Heartland Credit Union has the right to disqualify any submitted entry. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, videotape and photo for promotional and publicity purposes at no additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The prize winner is solely responsible for any local, state or federal taxes, and any other fees or costs. By accepting the prize, winner releases and agrees to hold harmless Heartland Credit Union; its distributors, affiliates, and subsidiaries; the service agencies and independent contractors of any of the above organizations; and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, including advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability for any injuries, including personal injury, bodily injury (including without limitation wrongful death), property damage, loss, or damage of any other kind, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this sweepstakes or any sweepstakes-related activity.
7. This sweepstakes is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
8. This sweepstakes is not in any way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook.
9. Heartland Credit Union reserves the right to change the rules at any time. This contest is officially sponsored by Heartland Credit Union.
10. Decision of winners are final by Heartland Credit Union. If foul play is suspected, participant will be disqualified.