A handy way to save money for the holiday season throughout the year making random deposits whenever you wish, or automatically transferring money from another Heartland Credit Union account, or with payroll deduction.
- A minimum daily balance of $100.00 is required to earn dividends.
- Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day.
- Dividends are posted at the end of each quarter for this account type and rates are subject to change by the Board of Directors.
- Your money is always available to you at any time. There are no long-term commitments.
- You will receive quarterly statements. If you have a checking account or ATM activity on your account, you will receive monthly statements
- Rates are subject to change on a daily basis