"Tis the season for 2x points!
The holidays are upon us, those Christmas gifts aren't going to buy themselves!
Earn double points when you use your Diamond Awards Visa, now through the end of 2017. Don't have one? No problem! You can apply online in minutes.
NEW IN 2017! You can use your points to donate to the following organizations: Big Brothers Big Sisters, Boys and Girls of Hutchinson, Central Kansas Community Foundation, Children's Miracle Network, Hutchinson Community Foundation, Hutchinson Friends of the Zoo, Sedgwick County Zoo, United Way, or Wichita Community Foundation.
Redeem points for cash, travel, gift cards, donations and more. Plus, with an interest rate that's 28% lower than the national average, you can shop and spend confidently if you carry a balance! See the full details here in the Diamond Awards Visa comparison.
Get started and apply online today!
*Limited time offer, membership required. Earn 2 rewards points for every $1 spent on your HCU Diamond Awards Visa between 11/1/17 and 12/31/17. Cannot be combined with other bonus offers.
- Overlimit protection
- Automatic payment
- Credit life and disability insurance
Goes well with...
- Online & Mobile Banking
More great benefits:
- 10-day late payment grace period
- Zero liability and 100% fraud protection
- Fully integrated with HCU online banking
- 28-day grace period on purchases
- Free $250,000 travel insurance
- Cash advances at ATMâs worldwide
- Over a dozen card designs to choose from
- Low rates starting at only 11.90% APR
- Payments can be made via mail, in person, via phone, online, or by using Heartland Credit Union Telephone Banking
- Payments can be made automatically through HCU auto-transfer or payroll deduction (if your employer participates)
- Your paycheck can even be electronically deposited into your HCU account through direct deposit if your employer participates in this program
Compare HCU Diamond Awards vs. national credit cards
HCU Diamond Awards
|Lowest interest rate**||11.90% APR||15.30% APR*|
|Balance transfer fee||3%||3%-5%+|
|Cash advance fee||$2 or 3% whichever is greater||3%-5%***|
*CreditCards.com. Credit cards rate report. 5/9/16. ^Nerdwallet.com. 2015 consumer credit card trends study. +Nerdwallet.com. "When should you pay a balance transfer fee?" 2/4/15. ***CreditCards.com. 2015 Cash Advance Survey. **For qualified borrowers