Log in to win $50!
Through February 10, 2017, log in to the Heartland Credit Union mobile app and you’ll be entered to win one of four $50 gift cards!
The HCU mobile app allows you to manage your finances anywhere, anytime. Our intuitive app features the following:
- Free for all users
- Uses the same login info as HCU Online Banking
- Four-digit PIN Logins
- InstaCheck: Mobile Check Deposit
- External transfers
- All linked accounts are included
- Quick balance: Check your balance without logging in
- Check balances and make transfers
- Pay and advance loans, including your HCU Visa
- Locate branches and nearby ATM’s
Log in and get started today!
Full details of the sweepstakes are available on the “rules” tab of this page.
We offer both a mobile browser optimized website (m.hcu.coop) for any web ready mobile device, as well as, free apps which are available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. To download the app, simply go to the Android Market or Apple App Store and search for "Heartland Credit Union" or follow the links below:
Heartland Credit Union Mobile Sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal U.S. Residents. For a copy of these complete official rules, go to www.hcu.coop/contest. Must be 18 years or older to enter. One entry per person for the entirety of the sweepstakes. The Heartland Credit Union Mobile Sweepstakes begins on January 10, 2017 and ends on February 10, 2017 at 5pm CT.
2. AUTOMATIC ENTRY: From January 10, 2017 through February 10, 2017, by logging into your HCU Mobile Banking App or HCU Online Banking using a mobile device, you will be automatically entered to win.
3. A total of four (4) winners will be randomly selected. Four Heartland Credit Union Mobile Sweepstakes winners will be awarded a $50 HCU Visa Gift Card. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries, example 1:1,250, based on 5,000 entries. Heartland Credit Union reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Heartland Credit Union employees, Board of Directors, Officers or persons in their immediate families are not eligible.
4. Decision of the winner is at the sole discretion of Heartland Credit Union, its agents or other authorized third parties.
5. Winners will be notified by phone or email, on February 13, 2017. In the event of noncompliance or if the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions will be allowed.
6. Heartland Credit Union has the right to disqualify any submitted entry. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, videotape and photo for promotional and publicity purposes at no additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The prize winner is solely responsible for any local, state or federal taxes, and any other fees or costs. By accepting the prize, winner releases and agrees to hold harmless Heartland Credit Union; its distributors, affiliates, and subsidiaries; the service agencies and independent contractors of any of the above organizations; and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, including advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability for any injuries, including personal injury, bodily injury (including without limitation wrongful death), property damage, loss, or damage of any other kind, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this sweepstakes or any sweepstakes-related activity.
7. This sweepstakes is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
8. This sweepstakes is not in any way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook.
9. Heartland Credit Union reserves the right to change the rules at any time. This contest is officially sponsored by Heartland Credit Union.
10. Decision of winners are final by Heartland Credit Union. If foul play is suspected, participant will be disqualified.