Christmas for a Cause
Published November 17, 2017
HCU partners with First Call for Help and Santa this holiday season.
This holiday season, we are excited to team up with First Call for Help (and Santa!) to take part in the Caps for Reno County program. Caps for Reno County provides items that are essential during the cold Kansas winters.
Anytime between November 27 and December 22, we invite you to drop off stocking caps, gloves, scarves and toiletries at the Heartland Credit Union branches in Hutchinson and Haven.
Plus, Santa is getting in on the fun! Throughout December, Santa and his helpers will be on-site for our featured dealer dates. Everyone is invited to visit Santa and enjoy holiday treats during the following special events:
- Kickoff event with First Call for Help! Friday, December 1 at 23rd & Severance HCU branch in Hutchinson, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Featuring Allen Samuels. Plus, Country 102.9 will be broadcasting live at the kickoff event!
- Thursday, December 7 at 29th & Main HCU branch in Hutchinson, 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. Featuring Conklin Cars. (Bring your pets to this one!)
- Friday, December 8 at the Ave. A & Adams HCU branch in Hutchinson, 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. Featuring Luxury & Imports.
- Thursday, December 14 at the 23rd & Severance HCU branch in Hutchinson, 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. Featuring Midwest Superstore.
- Friday, December 15 at the Haven HCU branch, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Featuring Shep Chevrolet.
- Thursday, December 21 in downtown Hutchinson at Apron Strings for Third Thursday, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Featuring Midway Motors.
We're proud to partner with First Call for Help this holiday season to help those in need. First Call for Help has been assisting residents of Reno County with immediate, essential, emergency and life enhancing support since 1983.
Click here to find your Hutchinson or Haven branch so everyone can meet Santa!