Life is full of surprises.
Health Savings Account
A Health Savings Account (HSA) from Heartland is a great way to help manage your medical expenses when linked to a High Deductible Health Plan. Manage expenses using your HSA Debit Card and HCU Digital Banking, plus take advantage of tax benefits on qualifying medical expenses. It can help you focus on some of life’s better surprises.
Health Savings Account Features
- Available to anyone who is over the age of 18 and covered by a High Deductible Health Plan
- Save for current and future qualified medical expenses
- Withdraw funds with your HCU HSA Debit card at any ATM
- Use your HCU HSA Debit card anywhere VISA is accepted, including pharmacies and health care providers
- Make contributions and distributions via HCU Online Banking
- Withdraw funds at branch locations