Christmas for a Cause
Published November 23, 2018
HCU partners with First Call for Help and Santa this holiday season.
This holiday season, we're excited to team up with First Call for Help (and Santa!) to take part in the Caps for Reno County program. Caps for Reno County provides items that are essential during the cold Kansas winters.
Anytime between November 26 and December 21, we invite you to drop off stocking caps, gloves, scarves and toiletries at the Heartland Credit Union branches in Hutchinson and Haven, or any of our partnering auto dealers below.
Plus, Santa is getting in on the fun! Throughout December, Santa and his helpers will be on-site for our featured dealer dates. Everyone is invited to visit Santa and enjoy holiday treats during the following special events:
- Kickoff event with First Call for Help! Thursday, November 29 at 23rd & Severance HCU branch in Hutchinson, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Featuring Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
- Thursday, December 6 at 29th & Main HCU branch in Hutchinson, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Featuring Conklin Cars.
- Thursday, December 13 at the 23rd & Severance HCU branch in Hutchinson, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Featuring Midwest Superstore.
- Friday, December 14 at the Haven Branch in Downtown Haven, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Featuring Shep Chevrolet
- Thursday, December 20 at the Avenue A Branch, 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. Featuring Midway Motors.
Click here to find your Hutchinson or Haven branch so everyone can meet Santa!