Celebrate Academic Success with HCU
Heartland Credit Union wants to help facilitate your classroom programs through ourC.A.S.H. Grant (Celebrate with Success with HCU), ranging from $25 to $400!
HCU was established in 1948 with a charter signed by seven progressive Hutchinson area teachers. They wanted to offer their fellow educators a better financial option for their hard work. Today, we're still firmly rooted in our founding principles and continue to focus on service to people and our communities. The C.A.S.H. grant program originated from a desire to give added support to our member-teachers.
We will begin accepting applications on August 9, 2022. Applications due on October 15, 2022.
Guidelines and Application
- Applications accepted from August 9th until October 15th; All submissions will receive a confirmation notice.
- All submissions must be approved by the school Principal
- ALL applicants MUST be a current member of HCU; this includes ALL Members of an applicant group.
- Membership may be opened anytime prior to submitting an application.
- CASH Grants are for educators who teach at any K-12 Kansas school; private or public.
- Grant amounts range from $25 to $400.
- Only one grant will be awarded per teacher; recipients will not be eligible for a grant in a consecutive year.
- Applicants agree to have their name and grant project listed on HCU's web site and other communications.
- Grants are selected based on educational benefit and awarded in mid-December.