InstaCheck camera update released on 6/7
Published June 7, 2017
We are upgrading our systems so that we can serve you even better. Beginning Wednesday, June 7, you will see a new, exciting upgrade added to the InstaCheck Mobile Check Deposit feature of the HCU Mobile Banking app. The new camera upgrade will make taking photos of a check almost effortless.
Here's how it works:
1. Login to your HCU Mobile app, select "InstaCheck Deposit" from the app menu.
2. Select the deposit account and enter the check amount. Remember to endorse your check before snapping a picture.
3. This is where the process is new. The new camera upgrade will begin to automatically capture a usable image. You will just need to hold the phone steady, level and on a flat surface with adequate lighting.
4. The app will automatically begin to take the photo. When the red status bar is full, the process is complete!
5. Finally, complete the same process for the back of the check. Submit the check for deposit and you're done!
Note: If for any reason the app camera cannot automatically snap the check image you will be given the option to manually snap the picture.
Click here for more tips and info on using InstaCheck Mobile Check Deposit.
Need additional help? Visit your local HCU branch or contact our friendly Phone Center staff at 620.669.0177 or 800.428.8472
Don't have the app? No problem, simply search for Heartland Credit Union and download the app or follow the links below.