If you're ready to tackle some of those projects around the house, HCU has a great way to help you get them done for less. Open a new Flex Home Equity Line of Credit and receive up to $500 toward closing costs, based on the line of credit requested.
A Flex Home Equity Line of Credit lets you access the equity in your home to pay for things like home improvements, debt consolidation, college, or just about anything you can think of. And with terms up to 180 months and the option for interest-only payments, we can make almost any project affordable.
Apply online today, visit any of our 7 branches, including our newest location at 12021 East Kellogg Dr. in Wichita, in front of Lowe's or call 800.428.8472.
^Limited time offer. Membership required. Subject to approval. New to HCU loans only. Closing cost assistance based on requested credit line; $250 for a $30,000-$59,999 line of credit, up to $500 or total closing costs, whichever is less, for lines of credit $60,000 or larger. All funds will be applied directly to closing costs.
Flex Home Equity Line of Credit
A Flex HELOC from Heartland Credit Union gives you access to funds based on the equity in your home. As an open line of credit, it gives you the flexibility to use it when you need it, for whatever you need. Our interest-only payment option gives you the flexibility of lower monthly payments or pay as much as you'd like.
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of your home
- Payment terms up to 180 months on your balance
- Access funds from your master line of credit at any time
- No Origination Fee^
- Interest -only payments - Pay as much as you want or as little as interest only
- Convenient advance options - Access funds online, via mobile banking, call us or stop in. We're flexible!
Ways to use your Flex HELOC
- Home Improvements: Transform your home using the equity you've already earned. Whether it's overhauling the kitchen or replacing drafty windows, the improvements you've dreamed of are within reach.
- Debt Consolidation2: Simplify your life by bringing all of your debt under one roof. Enjoying the ease of having just one low payment at a reasonable rate.
- College: Sometimes student loans don't cover all of the educational expenses you're responsible for. Let your house to help bridge the gap.
- Weddings: Say "I do" to all of your big nuptial plans, thanks to the equity in your home.
- Vacation: In a twist of irony, use your home to take a break from your home. Make memories that will last a lifetime on a special getaway.
- Everything Else: Adoptions, plastic surgery, braces, emergency funds it's your call. Your home's equity won't judge.