Gaylon Miller, Insurance Specialist for HCU Investment & Insurance Services, uses his wealth of knowledge and experience to find proper insurance solutions for our members every day.
We asked Gaylon six questions about life and his job. Please take a minute and read what he said...
1. What are three things about you that people would be surprised to know?
I’ve been an insurance agent for 39 years; I was raised on a farm in Russell County, Kansas; I enjoy music and like to sing.
2. How did you know the insurance industry was right for you?
People rely on me to guide them to the proper insurance solutions and I enjoy being able to help others with something that they need.
3. What’s your favorite place to vacation? Why?
I enjoy California wine country. I like to visit the vineyards – they’re relaxing and beautiful, plus, the wine is incredible.
4. What insurance product do you think all members should strongly consider?
Definitely life insurance. All members should have adequate coverage not only for themselves, but also their family members.
5. What’s your favorite part about your job?
Being able to help members and prospective members with insurance solutions in an honest manner and without undue sales tactics.
6. What is something you’d like to learn? Why?
I’d like to learn to play the piano. I find music to be very relaxing, plus, you can use it to entertain others.