Whether its buying the turkey for Thanksgiving dinner, finding that perfect gift for Aunt Margaret, or filling the car with gas for the family road trip, you'll own the holidays by earning double points with your HCU Diamond Awards Visa. Points you can redeem for travel, cash back, or to donate to your favorite charity.
Best of all, earning double points couldn't be easier. All you do is use your HCU Diamond Awards Visa from November 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018. No signing up or minimum spending required.
Don't have an HCU Diamond Awards Visa? Simply apply online or in-branch and you'll have your card the same day. There's never an annual fee and redeeming your awards is as easy as logging into HCU Online Banking.
Own the holidays with your Diamond Awards Visa and earn double points for yourself, while you get something nice for others.
Get started and apply online today!
Limited time offer, membership required. Earn 2 rewards points for every dollar spent on your HCU Diamond Awards Visa between 11/1/18 and 12/31/18. Cannot be combined with other bonus offers.
- Overlimit protection
- Automatic payment
- Credit life and disability insurance
Goes well with...
- Online & Mobile Banking
More great benefits:
- 10-day late payment grace period
- Zero liability and 100% fraud protection
- Fully integrated with HCU online banking
- 28-day grace period on purchases
- Free $250,000 travel insurance
- Cash advances at ATM's worldwide
- Over a dozen card designs to choose from
- Low rates starting at only 11.90% APR
- Payments can be made via mail, in person, via phone, online, or by using Heartland Credit Union Telephone Banking
- Payments can be made automatically through HCU auto-transfer or payroll deduction (if your employer participates)
- Your paycheck can even be electronically deposited into your HCU account through direct deposit if your employer participates in this program
Compare HCU Diamond Awards vs. national credit cards
HCU Diamond Awards
|Lowest interest rate**||11.90% APR||15.30% APR*|
|Balance transfer fee||3%||3%-5%+|
|Cash advance fee||$2 or 3% whichever is greater||3%-5%***|
*CreditCards.com. Credit cards rate report. 5/9/16. ^Nerdwallet.com. 2015 consumer credit card trends study. +Nerdwallet.com. "When should you pay a balance transfer fee?" 2/4/15. ***CreditCards.com. 2015 Cash Advance Survey. **For qualified borrowers