Points for every purchase.
You earn Awards points for every purchase. Points are doubled for all gas and grocery purchases (up to $500 per month) letting you buy in confidence.
Redeem points for what matters to you.
Your points can be used for cash back, travel, gift cards, or even making a donation to a local community organization. Explore the online Awards points catalog to find the perfect experience or gift.
No annual fee... ever.
We don't think you should be charged just to carry a credit card.
A small chip providing huge security.
Our credit cards have EMV chip technology, making transactions more secure at chip-enabled terminals. Plus, chip cards are accepted in more than 130 countries.
Local, familiar service.
We own and service our own Visa credit card program, ensuring the best member experience.
*Double Awards points up to $500 in gas and grocery purchases per month.
- Overlimit protection
- Automatic payment
- Credit life and disability insurance
Goes well with...
- Online & Mobile Banking
More great benefits:
- 10-day late payment grace period
- Zero liability and 100% fraud protection
- Fully integrated with HCU online banking
- 28-day grace period on purchases
- Free $250,000 travel insurance
- Cash advances at ATM's worldwide
- Over a dozen card designs to choose from
- Low rates starting at only 11.90% APR
- Payments can be made via mail, in person, via phone, online, or by using Heartland Credit Union Telephone Banking
- Payments can be made automatically through HCU auto-transfer or payroll deduction (if your employer participates)
- Your paycheck can even be electronically deposited into your HCU account through direct deposit if your employer participates in this program
Compare HCU Diamond Awards vs. national credit cards
HCU Diamond Awards
|Lowest interest rate+||11.90% APR||15.30% APR*|
|Balance transfer fee||3%||3%-5%**|
|Cash advance fee||$2 or 3% whichever is greater||3%-5%***|
*CreditCards.com. Credit cards rate report. 5/9/16. ^Nerdwallet.com. 2015 consumer credit card trends study. **Nerdwallet.com. "When should you pay a balance transfer fee?" 2/4/15. ***CreditCards.com. 2015 Cash Advance Survey. +For qualified borrowers