How to resolve AdBlock issue?
It's Sunday afternoon and you want to take the family to the movies. You have a pay check in your pocket, but you're running low in your checking account. So what are you going to do? Deposit that check at our check-cashing ATM. We have one at each of our branches in Hutchinson, Haven, Newton, and Wichita. You get up to $500 instant credit on your deposit, with the rest of your deposit being credited within 48 business hours.
Using any of our Heartland owned ATMs you can access your accounts in order to make cash withdrawals, balance transfers and balance inquiries; helping you stay connected to your money 24x7! An HCU debit card is the key; contact our Phone Center staff to get yours today.
Heartland Credit Union Owned ATM Locations (unlimited free transactions on HCU accounts):
|900 E. 23rd||Deposit||HCU 23rd Ave.Drive-thru||Hutchinson||24 hrs.|
|900 E. 23rd||Max (Deposit Automation ATM)||HCU 23rd Ave. -Foyer||Hutchinson||24 hrs.|
|129 W. Avenue A||Deposit||HCU Ave. A -Drive-thru||Hutchinson||24 hrs.|
|129 W. Avenue A||Deposit||HCU Ave. A -Foyer||Hutchinson||24 hrs.|
|2900 N. Main St.||Max (Deposit Automation ATM)||HCU 29th & Main -In Branch||Hutchinson||10 am - 6 PM M-F|
|2900 N. Main St.||Max (Deposit Automation ATM)||HCU 29th & Main -Drive-thru||Hutchinson||24 hrs.|
|2900 N. Main St.||ATM||HCU 29th & Main -Drive-thru||Hutchinson||24 hrs.|
|1300 N. Plum||ATM||HCC Student Union||Hutchinson||7 am - 9pm daily|
|1701 E. 23rd||Promise Regional Cafeteria||Hutchinson||24 hrs.|
|103 S. Kansas Ave.||Deposit||HCU Haven -Foyer||Haven||24 hrs.|
|2201 S. Kansas Road||Deposit||HCU Newton -Drive-thru||Newton||24 hrs.|
|3777 N. Maize Rd.||Max (Deposit Automation ATM)||NW Wichita -In Branch||Wichita||9 am - 6 PM M-F|
|3777 N. Maize Rd.||Max (Deposit Automation ATM)||NW Wichita -Drive-thru||Wichita||24 hrs.|
We operate our own ATM network, to maximize transmission speed and uptime. Member convenience is a top priority for HCU, with 11 HCU ATM machines located in the central Kansas area, 7 of them deposit ATMs.
You can get cash at nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the United States. Heartland Credit Union is part of CO-OP Network, the largest credit union-only ATM Network in the country, so you don't have to be near a branch to make ATM transactions. Click here to locate CO-OP ATMs using CO-OP's website.
Locate CO-OP ATMs with the CO-OP ATM Locator app: With the CO-OP ATM Locator app, you can find the nearest ATM by specific address, city, state or zip code. The app is easy to use, free, and there's no registration process. Just search 'CO-OP ATM Locator' in the iTunes or Google Play Stores, then download, install and use.
iPhone (iPad, iPod Touch) users: click here for more information
Android users: click here for more information
Text 91989 and Find the Nearest CO-OP Network Surcharge-Free ATM
Traveling out of town? On vacation and need to locate a free ATM? You can locate free ATMs from your cell phone! It's simple and easy! Here's how:
ATM Safety Tips
We care about the safety of our members. When accessing an ATM, please follow these simple safety tips:
- Commit your PIN to memory. Do not write it on your card or keep it anywhere near your card. Do not share it with anyone
- Do not give your PIN to anyone by telephone, even if the caller says he's from the credit union
- Be aware of your surroundings and choose machines that are in well-lit open spaces
- If anything about the machine or surroundings makes you uncomfortable, leave and find another machine
- Have your card out or in your pocket when you approach the machine so you are ready to make a transaction
- Stand directly in front of the machine and protect your card and Personal Identification Number (PIN) as you are entering it and be wary of individuals who may be watching as you make your transaction
- Don't accept "help" from people around the machine
- Take your receipts and transaction records with you (keep them in a safe place or shred them)
- Wait until you leave the ATM area to count your money
- If you are approached or followed when leaving the ATM, immediately seek out a well populated area or call the police
- If a machine retains your card, contact the financial institution/operator immediately
- Report a lost or stolen card to us at once
HCU Connect ATMs is another convenient and time saving part of the HCU Connect family of services. Should you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us.